This course aims to cater to all foreign students who have little or no exposure to the English Language. Our interactive and stimulating style of teaching ensures that the students can successfully and confidently use English as a means of communication for their personal or professional development.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Describe family relationships, countries and nationalities
- Use of Comparative Adjectives and Adverbs of Frequency
- Articles, Conjunctions, Plurals, Simple Past, Present Continuous, Future and Present Perfect Tenses. Questions forms
- Completed Secondary 1 English Language, its equivalent or determined through placement test
- All students must be at least 14 years of age
- Elementary grammar structures
- Varied presentation methodology
- Systematic vocabulary learning
- Communicative practice
There are altogether 3 levels. Each level integrates listening, speaking, reading and writing skills for effective communication.
Students will be assessed based on written exams, assignments and/or projects.
3 months on a full-time basis
Requirement for Graduation
Students are required to complete of all tests and coursework, as well as achieve a minimum pass overall for the course.
Upon successfully completion of the course and sit for AIC Level English Proficiency Test, students will receive a Certificate in English Language-Elementary awarded by Asian International College.