PROGRAM OVERVIEWThe Fundamentals in Early Childhood Care and Education workshop is specially designed to enable trainees to understand the fundamental role in preschool centres. Trainees will be provided knowledge of preschool teachers in classroom management and supervision of children aged 18 months to 6 years.
Learning Objectives:At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge and skills in the growth and development of the child
- Meet and respond to the basic needs of children
- Plan and deliver quality programs and experiences for young children
- Provide a stimulating and safe environment for young children
- Demonstrate understanding of the roles and responsibilities as a caregiver