PROGRAM OVERVIEWThis workshop aims to provide for Preschool Teachers with the International Curriculum that integrates with the Vietnamese national education standards for preschoolers. Subject areas such as STEAM; Learning Areas (Language and Literacy; Numeracy; Creative Arts; Discovery of the World; Motor Skills), through Play and Theme-based Approach will be introduced.
Learning Objectives:The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Reflect, re-examine and refine current practices and approaches in the teaching curriculum catering to 18 months to 6 years old children in preschool settings
- Introduce the different aspects of curriculum development focusing on various approaches in the international perspective
- Acquire the skills and tools to conduct appropriate activities that includes achievable and measurable objectives
- Plan and implement experiential lesson plan activities for effective teaching for different age groups
- Design learning environments to build interest in children to explore and experiences