PROGRAM OVERVIEWAs teachers, they sometime find themselves facing or handling difficult customer situations. When they have to deliver “bad news”, say “no” to the parents, they’re often tempted to placate with a “yes”. It is indeed a challenge trying to balance the need to be service-oriented and the need to deliver difficult messages to the parents. This customized one-day course teaches front-liners how to manage difficult customer situations more effectively that work towards joint problem-solving/agreement with parents in the school.
Learning Objectives:The aims of the course are to help participants to:
- Recognize and manage own responses
- Develop strategies for managing different types of difficult customer situations**
- To develop communication skills on empathetic listening, defusing conflict/anger, speaking assertively
- Recognize the need to be firm and know when to escalate the case
- To gain confidence in handling customers professionally